Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Still in a bit of a funk today. Hopefully this will pass soon! I am not sleeping well at night at all, so I am tired and cranky all day. Plus, Ashley has been very wild and oppositional these past couple of days. Aron is getting a tooth in and climbing on everything; he is determined to fling himself off every high surface he can get to in order to see how high my blood pressure can sky rocket before I actually have a heart attack.

*Sigh.*

Hopefully tomorrow is better and I feel like writing again.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry that you are still feeling down. I figured Aron would really start to move once he figured it out. The joys of raising boys.

Sorry to hear about the problems with Ashley, too. I hope that things get worked out there.

If one day at a time is too much, just take it minute by minute.

Mikel said...

I'm about to get to bed but wanted to check in to let you know that I've been thinking of you.