Friday, February 2, 2007

First, two pictures.

I call this one "Side Views Suck:"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And this one is "What's more noticeable, the zit on my forehead or my sunk in chin?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am in a bit of better spirits today. I had the luck to be pointed in the direction of a yahoo group for people who have experienced ameloblastomas! I felt so human again after reading alot of the posts there. Its good to know that others have been in my boat, not good that others have had to suffer like this but good to know that this thing called 'ameloblastoma' does not have to alienate me from others but can, in fact, give me a reason to relate and comfort those in the same position as I am.

On a more comical note, does my head look excessively large in that second picture, or is it just me! My goodness. ;P

4 comments:

Emilie said...

I just wanted you to know that you are amazing, Tina!!!
And your head does not look too large in the last pic! Silly girl!!;)

Anonymous said...

Emilie lies. Your head does look big in the second pic! LOL...I can't see the zit. But, I've been meaning to ask you if you tweeze or wax those eyebrows, they're absolutely perfect.

My heart is lifted seeing the fighter coming back and seeing a bit of your sense of humor. I know that it is very difficult for you now, but you have what it takes to make it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that last one was me, shannon_b13.

Emilie said...

Shannon lies. I bet if we put her side by side with Parker his enormous head would make Tina's look like a ping pong ball!