Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yes, I can definitely see a tiny difference between a few days ago and today's pictures. The swelling is slowly starting to come down! I am so happy.

A few days ago (first pic), vs today (second pic):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Also, my last Vicodin was at 2 am. I am allowed to go 6 hrs between doses but typically am waiting for the last hour or so to come around so I can pop the next one because of the pain...well it is 11 am here and I am ok, just starting to feel some aching coming on so I took two extra strength Tylenols and am going to see if that is enough for a while. If not I will take another Vicodin, I want to see if I am able to start weaning off them every 6 hrs, but am scared of the pain coming back full force. Hopefully this is the start of an upswing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I can totally see a difference. I am so excited for you. I knew you sounded a lot better when we were talking. Now I see why!

Aesox said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better...I totally hear you on the whole pain management thing. I had an unplanned C-section at the end of 3 hours of pushing and I was in pain for weeks...I actually called the pharmacist crying asking if I could just get one (I can't remember what they were now) pill to hold me over until the doctors office opened! Anyway, I can definately see a difference and I hope you have more good days.
Amy
BTW: I know I'm new on your blog but I promise I'm not a troll :) I can't figure out how to make my profile work or I'd put the info in and I also promise that all the picture of my house are actually mine:)My name is Amy and my July baby is Anna and we're in Arizona. I just remember you from BBC and have followed your story ever since.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You look so great! The swelling has DEFINITELY gone down quite a bit.

Mikel