Monday, September 24, 2007

I am so sad right now. I sent Aron off with my mother in law because I just cannot take this pain and take care of him too. It's knocking me off my feet! I called Rite Aid as soon as they opened and gave them the prescription number and everything...turns out they said the prescription is 'non transferrable' because it was written by a resident not the doctor himself...ok my doctor has his residents do things all the time for him, I dont get why that is an issue, he was obviously writing the prescription on the doctor's orders right?! So I had to call Highland and ask them if another doctor could authorize the RX so I can get some pain medication. Turns out they are in a big meeting (typical) and wont be able to have anyone do it for a while. I am so frustrated! I know I shouldnt have waited so darn long but I really didnt see it was going to be a problem, and Vicodin is a pretty standard medication. I should have known, nothing's easy when it comes to medical anything. I hope it goes through because my only other option is to go all the way out to Oakland and have it filled in the pharmacy at the hospital which takes forever and I'd have to have someone take me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina, just want you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you.

Mikel

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about you. I know you are in pain and suffering right now and I just want you to know how many people care about you. I will be praying.

Twisted Sister said...

Tina,

My prayers are with you girl and my heart breaks for what you are having to go through.

Your Yada Friend,
Jennifer - moma4faith