Sunday, May 4, 2008

New picture and a new worry

Well things are going very well. The pain on the right side is really starting to go away and only hurts if I try to stretch my mouth by smiling. I havent had a vicodin since Friday night. It is still lumpy a bit underneath and looks a bit weird under there still. It hasnt gone down much at all and I am worried it is going to stay that way but the doctor said it can always be made to look better later, I know the main concern is my chin/mouth/bone/teeth right now.

My new concern is the nerve on the right side. When I try to make any kind of face or something in the mirror its almost like it is paralyzed. I have never noticed it before..I am wondering if it is because I am scared to move that side because it is the painful side or what but I have to force myself to make it move or think about it (like 'move the right side up when I am smiling'), it doesnt just make movements on its own. I am going to ask the doctor about it and am wondering when all is said and done if I will have a lopsided smile. After everything I have been through that really is a small thing but it would kinda suck if that happened as I really do miss my smile since I am a pretty hysterical person :).

Anyway here is today's picture (with a new way too short hairdo that I guess I am hating less each day but still it is way shorter than I would like and I cry missing my hair). Oh and I am not mad I swear, though I look like I just got done killing some people in this picture:

Photobucket

4 comments:

pdurant said...

Tina - I think you look wonderful. Your chin and mouth look fantastic - beautiful.

Peggy

Anonymous said...

You are freaken hilarious!! ;0)

You look beautiful and if anything just be glad for that. The smile thing would only be a small thing and wouldn't affect how beautiful you are.

allison said...

tina you're looking fantastic girl! I'm so happy that things are looking up for you!

And I think your hair looks really cute! You have gorgeous hair so you could rock any style!

Anonymous said...

The docs did good work! And what is wrong with the hair? I love it.