Thursday, December 18, 2008

Surgery again

They called to schedule it for the 23rd- 5 days away. So soon, but it was either that or wait until the second week of January. They said they are going to try to permanently attach the teeth to the implants during that surgery. From what it sounds like, it wont be too hard for them to get to the implants that are re-covered (or so they think) but I am not getting my hopes up too much for fears that they might not be able to get to them so easily as they think and I may end up going home again without teeth and having to wait some more. I really hope that doesnt happen, because its Christmas and I have family things I want to go to and things I want to do that I definitely dont want to do with my lower lip caving in and lisping with no teeth! So wish me luck that all goes well, of course I will keep you all posted as usual. If this goes as planned then there will be teeth in there permanently, which is what I have ben waiting for for 3 1/2 years now.