Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ugh I am getting sick again! I just got over a bad cold that started with fever and chills and then worked its way into major congestion, then all of a sudden it was gone. Then my son came down sick and now he has a majorly croupy sounding cough which I hope doesnt get any worse...Ashley has a cough but its not too bad...and Chris came down sick as well but he seems to be getting over it. Then when I woke up this morning I have this horrible cough and my chest feels all heavy...when I talk too much I lose my voice. *Sigh. I never get sick (none of us do, actually- we're a pretty healthy family normally), so all of this sickness is starting to drive me crazy. I have so much to get done before the weekend is over. My daughter's birthday party is Saturday and I have a lot of holiday things to do as well as personal things, like dentist appointments for both kids and things like that, as well as get my Christmas cards out so they get to people before the first of the year.

I feel so anxious about being sick again, mostly because I just stopped my antibiotic yesterday and I cant help but feel worried about the fact that I am sick again after only a few days of reprieve. I just hope its not the sign of bad things to come.

No comments: