Thursday, July 23, 2009

Still waiting and worrying

I cant shake the worry that when they go in and take these teeth off for impressions that we are going to see something bad underneath. It is so disconcerting not to be able to see what is going on underneath. I think that is why I am always anxious. I havent been able to sleep very well these days, I think it is getting to me.

I swear on the right side where the gap has widened I feel like a ridge or something when I poke my tongue in there. It almost feels metal-ish, but then I think how could I feel anything metal there on the floor of my mouth. Then the bad thoughts creep in like what if that is something bad happening? What if my bone is eroding for some odd reason? What if what if what if?....blah. I wish I could shut those thoughts off.

Soon, though. I go in August 3rd.

My circulation to my face is kinda messed up too. Lately my face has been getting really red and warm for no reason. It happens when I overwork myself but then it doesnt go away for quite some time. It's embarassing.

Sorry I'm so darn jolly lately!

No comments: